November 21, 2016



Thanksgiving
Izabella Lipetski

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Thanksgiving has become one of my favorite festivals. It’s a time to take a step back and appreciate the good things in our lives such as family and friends and the area in which we live. Being born in the Ukraine I didn’t experience Thanksgiving until my move to the US when I was in my twenties but now it has become symbolic of my appreciation of the great life I have here.

Part of that is down to my Real Estate work and my clients. I am thankful that I get to meet such warm, interesting and genuine people who want to create a welcoming home for their families and I am grateful to join them on that journey. I appreciate it when a client chooses me to guide them through their house buying or house selling process. For those living locally we can all be thankful that Alameda and Pleasanton are such gem’s within the bay area; safe, friendly, beautiful and great community spirit. It is people like you and I that make and keep these areas that way and I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else.


If you want to give back to your community this Thanksgiving then Alameda Food Bank is welcoming donations for local families in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment