November 30, 2010

Giving Thanks


Hope you all had a very Happy Thanksgiving! I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family and giving thanks to those around me. I am so thankful for all the people that have come into my life and for all the referrals. I will continue helping you with all your real estate needs. I also remembered those that are less fortunate, as I donated my time and some food at the Alameda Food Bank. I am thankful to have you all in my life and I would like to continue showing my thanks throughout the year. I recently sent Thanksgiving postcards to those on my mailing list. If you would like to get on my mailing list to receive postcards and my monthly newsletter, please sign up on my website at www.IzabellaLipetski.com. My newsletters are filled with lots of fun information and interesting facts which are all free to you. My monthly newsletters also contain a monthly trivia where each month a lucky person wins a prize such as a $15 gift card to various stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment